COVID-19 Preparedness Efforts/Health and Safety Precautions
The health and well-being of our employees, customers, and communities are our top priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty that everyone is experiencing, and want to assure you that Medlogix takes COVID-19 preparedness very seriously. Our Leadership team has been monitoring the situation since it surfaced, and we continue to take guidance and follow best practice recommendations from both Federal and State Authorities and reliable sources of information such as The World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
At Medlogix, we remain vigilant in our efforts to protect our employees, maintain business operations and minimize adverse effects on those who we come in contact. Toward that end, we want to share some additional steps we have already taken to help mitigate the risk:
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning efforts in all work areas and touch surfaces
- We provide hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes in all common areas
- We have encouraged employees who are not feeling well to stay home
- We have discouraged the congregation of large groups of people and large scale meetings
- We have instructed employees to avoid in-person meetings where possible
- We have recommended that meetings are conducted via tele-conference/skype
- We have mandated that all non-essential business travel is postponed
- We have discouraged non-essential visitors from coming into our physical offices
- We have instructed all employees who are equipped to work from home, to do so
Importantly, our secure web-based MyMedlogix™ technology allows for remote access 24/7 for continued productivity from our business operations and the customers that we serve. Additionally, Medlogix maintains a formalized Business Continuity Plan (BCP), which enables us to react quickly and minimize the impact to our operations and service delivery to our customers as this situation evolves. With the advent of COVID-19, our leadership team has reviewed and refined contingency plans to ensure they are sound and appropriate for the current condition. We continue to closely monitor this evolving situation and stand ready to refine and deploy our business response plans as warranted. Our BCP includes the following provisions:
- Pandemics – Management of long-term displacement from facilities or high rates of employee absenteeism
- Staff Ability to Work Remotely- All necessary staff identified in our BCP are equipped to work remotely
- Third Party Contingency Plans- Critical vendors have been contacted to ensure they are prepared if the situation worsens.
The foundation of our business at Medlogix is the long-term trusting relationships with everyone that we serve. We appreciate your loyalty and support during these uncertain times and will keep you apprised of our efforts as the situation evolves.